AuthorMessage
Shiraz
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 5417
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: TBC : Tokyo Beauty Centre (2002 -2004)   Wed May 30, 2007 4:06 am

Articles :

December 6th, 2002 : Beckhams sign up for Japanese ad :

Victoria and David Beckham are featured cuddling on a rug in a glamorous show of togetherness to advertise a Japanese make-up brand. The venture is their first joint advertising campaign and sees them featured on giant outdoor screens, but only in Japan. The couple were signed up for the adverts for the Tokyo Beauty Centre (TBC), for an unconfirmed price tag of Ј2m. They (the Beckhams) have such a cool image and they are loved by the people of Japan. Victoria and David Beckham have already proved popular in the country which showered the footballer with adulation when he played there in the World Cup. In one of the adverts, the England captain is seen with Victoria snuggling up on a rug in front of a roaring fire. Another shows them cuddling on a sofa. The adverts have so far been shown on screens in central Tokyo. The level of Beckham mania was clearly visible during the World Cup finals in June, when screaming fans and autograph hunters greeted the player wherever he went. A spokesman for Japanese ad agency Hakuhodo, which is behind the campaign, said: "We are very happy to have David and Victoria in the commercials because they have such a cool image and they are loved by the people of Japan." He declined to confirm how much the couple have been paid, but the deal is said to be worth Ј2m. Beauty company TBC produces anti-ageing creams, facial cleansers and eyebrow-shaping kits.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

August 17th, 2003 : My Posh Skin : Victoria's 175 a pot cream :

At 175 a pot, you have to be Posh to afford it. But then Victoria Beckham says her new moisturising cream does perform miracles. The former Spice Girl is appearing on billboards in Japan advertising her cream, Victoria's Style. Posing with a garland of pink flowers around her neck, Victoria's skin is glowing and healthy. And in a "personal" letter to potential clients, she swears it is all down to the cream. "I love skin that's soft and alluring, skin that shines with a woman's confidence," she gushes on the posters. "I am very happy to bring you a line of cosmetics that I always searched for myself but could never find." She goes on: "Victoria's Style will make you feel like you received an aesthetic treatment and keep it feeling that way. "I believe Victoria's Style will give you the skin you desire, and you'll see the glamorous effects very quickly. "I hope women in Japan will try Victoria's Style and be truly gorgeous." Victoria is believed to have pocketed 2million from a deal with the Tokyo Beauty Centre which makes the cream, with other products due to be launched later. The mum-of-two is known to be constantly on the lookout for skincare products as she suffered from bad acne when she was a teenager, and the condition flared up again after the birth of son, Brooklyn. Now she spends 85 a time on special abrasive facials to cure the acne scars that plague her. But this is the first time she has attempted to create her own product. Dermatologist Dr Hilary Allan says acne sufferers like Victoria must use special creams. He said: "The product must be oil free and keep the skin as clear as possible of dead skin cells." Victoria isn't the only one who uses the new cream - at one press conference for TBC, husband David Beckham said he is partial to it, too. A giggling Victoria told reporters and TV crews: "I have to say David's been using the cream as well. "I'm sure there are lots of people who would love to feel how soft his skin is. His skin is like our baby's." Far from being embarrassed, David - once snapped wearing pink nail varnish - added: "I put cream on my face. I do like to look after myself." The cream is sure to be a huge hit in Japan where female fans are desperate to emulate Victoria's beauty. TBC's website promises the cream can make users look just like their idol. It states: "If, for example, you saw a person with skin like this you'd think they were like a beautiful, sexy flower. We only use the highest quality ingredients, the same as Victoria uses and can give you the same skin as her." The website also has a collection of new photos of Victoria. In one, the pop singer lounges on a bed in a tiny denim skirt and brown vest, while another shows her looking sultry in a white mini-skirt and cream zip-up top. An insider for makers TBC said: "Victoria's Style is quite an expensive cream but Victoria Beckham is massively popular in Japan and anything with her name on it is guaranteed to sell. "We are confident that the cream will be a huge hit, particularly as we have created a big advertising campaign for it in which Victoria looks stunning."

Pictures :

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcigFqa-h6E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiraz
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: TBC : Tokyo Beauty Centre (2002 -2004)   Wed May 30, 2007 4:07 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiraz
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: TBC : Tokyo Beauty Centre (2002 -2004)   Wed May 30, 2007 4:07 am

Star
Star

Number of posts : 819
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Re: TBC : Tokyo Beauty Centre (2002 -2004)   Wed May 30, 2007 5:21 am

THANKS so much! They both look Gorgeous in theses photos! Inlove
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tasita
V.I.P
V.I.P

Female Number of posts : 2245
Registration date : 2007-02-14

PostSubject: Re: TBC : Tokyo Beauty Centre (2002 -2004)   Wed May 30, 2007 10:02 am

Thank you Shiraz. The photos are fantastic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
posh-diamond
Star
Star

Number of posts : 908
Registration date : 2006-12-06

PostSubject: Re: TBC : Tokyo Beauty Centre (2002 -2004)   Wed May 30, 2007 11:23 am

wow thank you very very much really like these shoots
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i <3 posh

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: TBC : Tokyo Beauty Centre (2002 -2004)   Wed May 30, 2007 12:33 pm

wow just saw these! thanx shiraz! they're lovely!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
grace*
Very soon to be a star
Very soon to be a star

Female Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2007-04-17

PostSubject: Re: TBC : Tokyo Beauty Centre (2002 -2004)   Wed May 30, 2007 3:35 pm

wow! thank you so much for these pics they looks so inlove!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
elda
Very soon to be a star
Very soon to be a star

Female Number of posts : 417
Registration date : 2007-02-14

PostSubject: Re: TBC : Tokyo Beauty Centre (2002 -2004)   Wed May 30, 2007 7:08 pm

Thank you so much!This is amazing!!!! Big Hug
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twitter.com/ekijackman
VB_is_perfection

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Re: TBC : Tokyo Beauty Centre (2002 -2004)   Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:08 pm

I miss these times!
thanx for all the pix.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caroline
Star
Star

Female Number of posts : 889
Registration date : 2006-11-06

PostSubject: Re: TBC : Tokyo Beauty Centre (2002 -2004)   Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:06 pm

Wow!Thanx a lot Shiraz!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
extremely_posh
Star
Star

Female Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: TBC : Tokyo Beauty Centre (2002 -2004)   Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:38 pm

Wow! Thanks a lot Shiraz! So many unseen!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tanya
Very soon to be a star
Very soon to be a star

Female Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2006-11-10

PostSubject: Re: TBC : Tokyo Beauty Centre (2002 -2004)   Mon Dec 17, 2007 2:15 pm

Thanks. Do they still have a contract with TBC?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
salma

Female Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: TBC : Tokyo Beauty Centre (2002 -2004)   Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:30 am

i love her hair

she looks nice
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiraz
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: TBC : Tokyo Beauty Centre (2002 -2004)   Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:23 am

On Allure march 2011, Victoria said about her old project TBC :

Victoria : 'This I like to pretend never happened. You know when you do those silly adverts in Japan, and you're told it's never going to come to the Western world? Guess what? There it is. But I don't regret doing any of that.'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TBC : Tokyo Beauty Centre (2002 -2004)   

Back to top Go down

TBC : Tokyo Beauty Centre (2002 -2004)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1