Por Amor Forums

Fan Forums Dedicated To Victoria Beckham

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

VB on Madrid, Manchester .. (SG.com Blog)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shiraz
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 5416
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: VB on Madrid, Manchester .. (SG.com Blog)   Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:37 pm

24 December 2007

Victoria on Madrid, Manchester & a lost Spice bracelet

Hello,

Im writing this on the plane on the way home from Madrid I cant believe it was our last show of 2007, the time is going by so fast. It was great to return to Madrid having lived there for so long. I had the chance to say hello to some friends before the show, which is always nice.

Were having so much fun on tour. I know it sounds like a clich but it really is the truth. I think for me, the highlight so far was Tuesday night at The O2 Arena in London and having our kids on stage with us during Mama. Ive said it lots of times before but my boys really are the reason that I am doing this and to have them up there with me was a very proud moment.

Talking of the show on Tuesday, Mel B lost her bracelet as it flew off in to the audience and we want to say a big thank you to David who picked it up and contacted our management company to tell us that he had it. Were grateful to him for being so honest and well be meeting up with him before one of our shows in January to say thank him in person.

Roberto Cavalli came along to a couple of the shows in London. He has worked so hard on our amazing costumes so its great for him to see us up there performing in them.

We have a little break now and then we'll be back at The O2 Arena in the new year before heading up to Manchester, where there is always a fantastic atmosphere so were excited about that. On a personal note, I'm really looking forward to performing in Manchester as we lived there for quite a while and I really love it.

I'm really looking forward to Christmas, to spending time with David, the boys and my family. We are taking the boys to see Father Christmas and they are so excited!

We're about to land so I have to go now but thank you all so much for your support. I hope that you all have a lovely Christmas and well see you in January!

Lots of love

Victoria
xxxxx

Very soon to be a star
Very soon to be a star

Female Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2006-11-10

PostSubject: Re: VB on Madrid, Manchester .. (SG.com Blog)   Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:54 pm

Thanks for posting. Hope she will spend good time with family during holidays.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dvb-dustin

Male Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-12-19

PostSubject: RE:   Tue Dec 25, 2007 6:03 am

That was so nice, having all the wee kiddies up there. Especially for 'Mama'. Shame Geri's one wasn't there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tasita
V.I.P
V.I.P

Female Number of posts : 2245
Registration date : 2007-02-14

PostSubject: Re: VB on Madrid, Manchester .. (SG.com Blog)   Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:24 pm

She' s so lovely. Hope she has nice days with her family.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wyelin

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: VB on Madrid, Manchester .. (SG.com Blog)   Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:35 pm

Can't wait for her next post.
She's really awesome!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wyelin.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VB on Madrid, Manchester .. (SG.com Blog)   

Back to top Go down

VB on Madrid, Manchester .. (SG.com Blog)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1