December 5th, Spice Girls Conference @ Staples Center, L.A

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tasita
V.I.P
V.I.P

Female Number of posts : 2245
Registration date : 2007-02-14

PostSubject: December 5th, Spice Girls Conference @ Staples Center, L.A   Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:49 am

There's a new interview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMmepXdGCI4
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiraz
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 5411
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: December 5th, Spice Girls Conference @ Staples Center, L.A   Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:55 pm

http://extratv.warnerbros.com/2007/12/spice_girls_on_tour.php

Girl power was in full force last night as Victoria Beckham and her Spice Girls busted out their world tour at the Staples Center.

Backstage, “Extra” got the scoop from the girls on what it’s like to reunite after ten years apart.

“It’s like the Walton’s on tour,” joked Geri Halliwell. Victoria added, “It's been so nice for all…All of our kids have been joining in with the singing lessons, dancing… It's just been great and I think none of us could have done it if we hadn't had all of our family with us… It's what makes us happy.”

Speaking of family, Posh’s soccer superstar husband David Beckham has taken on a new role. “He’s our tour photographer!,” explained Halliwell. Apparently, a generous photographer: David gave the girls diamond bracelets, which Halliwell said “was so sweet.”

Spywitnesses tell “Extra” that buddies Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes and baby Suri were getting their spice on with Becks, who was seen buying his boys some cotton candy.

And speaking of kids, the girls turned the tables on “Extra’s” own Terri Seymour and her boyfriend Simon Cowell.

“When are you going to have babies?” Geri asked Terri. “Well, I would like them but he doesn’t,” Terri admitted.

In response, Victoria joked, “I think it’s because his trousers are too high and too tight…I think it’s affecting his sperm count!”

V.I.P
V.I.P

Female Number of posts : 2245
Registration date : 2007-02-14

PostSubject: Re: December 5th, Spice Girls Conference @ Staples Center, L.A   Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:33 pm

Shiraz wrote:

And speaking of kids, the girls turned the tables on “Extra’s” own Terri Seymour and her boyfriend Simon Cowell.

“When are you going to have babies?” Geri asked Terri. “Well, I would like them but he doesn’t,” Terri admitted.

In response, Victoria joked, “I think it’s because his trousers are too high and too tight…I think it’s affecting his sperm count!”

LOL, she's so funny.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caroline
Star
Star

Female Number of posts : 889
Registration date : 2006-11-06

PostSubject: Re: December 5th, Spice Girls Conference @ Staples Center, L.A   Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:21 pm

Thanx for posting!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiraz
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: December 5th, Spice Girls Conference @ Staples Center, L.A   Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:25 pm

screen caps :

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: December 5th, Spice Girls Conference @ Staples Center, L.A   Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:53 pm

For Access Hollywood :

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=HeRVnwk7nvM

For Extra :

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=QjL5H2sfLYE

PostSubject: Re: December 5th, Spice Girls Conference @ Staples Center, L.A   

Back to top Go down

December 5th, Spice Girls Conference @ Staples Center, L.A
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1