Por Amor Forums

Fan Forums Dedicated To Victoria Beckham

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

'Victoria Beckham Coming To America' (The NBC Documentary)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
posh-diamond
Star
Star

Number of posts : 908
Registration date : 2006-12-06

PostSubject: Re: 'Victoria Beckham Coming To America' (The NBC Documentary)   Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:57 pm

thanks...she's such a funny person..love her ;-)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Svetik
Star
Star

Number of posts : 766
Registration date : 2006-12-16

PostSubject: Re: 'Victoria Beckham Coming To America' (The NBC Documentary)   Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:08 pm

Thanks! She`s veru cute )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
4 of a kind

Female Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2007-05-03

PostSubject: Re: 'Victoria Beckham Coming To America' (The NBC Documentary)   Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:54 am

lol Smile flat shoes. Thanks 4 the link
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lennu
Star
Star

Female Number of posts : 669
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: 'Victoria Beckham Coming To America' (The NBC Documentary)   Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:03 am

Hopefully someone will put that show youtube or dailymotion because i don't want to download it (i'm such a loser about that)..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiraz
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 5416

PostSubject: Re: 'Victoria Beckham Coming To America' (The NBC Documentary)   Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:22 pm

Pictures from the show (click to enlarge)

Victoria Beckham, Ben and Marie-Louise. Victoria buys a watch for husband David as a welcoming gift after dressing a blow-up doll she purchased from a sex shop to look like her in hopes of giving the paparazzi the slip on NBC's 'Victoria Beckham: Coming to America' USA :

Victoria Beckham imitates the blow-up doll she purchased from a sex shop to look like her in hopes of giving the paparazzi the slip :

Victoria Beckham and Guest Victoria takes her driver's proficiency exam at the Department of Motor Vehicles :

Victoria Beckham and Guest Victoria asks for retouching on her driver's license photo :

Victoria Beckham and Mario Lavandeira. Victoria Beckham confronts celebrity gossip blogger Mario Lavandeira of perezhilton.com, insisting her breasts are not as large in person as they may appear :

Victoria Beckham getting her make-up and hair done before attending a socialite gathering at a new neighbor's home in Los Angeles :

Victoria Beckham attending a socialite gathering at a new neighbor's home in Los Angeles :

Victoria Beckham finds herself feeling itchy as the women bring up financial matters while attending a socialite gathering at a new neighbor's home in Los Angeles :

Victoria Beckham, Marie-Louise and Renee on NBC's 'Victoria Beckham: Coming to America' USA :

Victoria Beckham and Guest Victoria shops for a new home in Los Angeles :

Victoria Beckham lounges by the pool of her rental home in Los Angeles :

Star
Star

Number of posts : 1286
Registration date : 2007-04-17

PostSubject: Re: 'Victoria Beckham Coming To America' (The NBC Documentary)   Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:37 pm

tnx Shiraz!unusual see her in so bright appearance)))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiraz
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: 'Victoria Beckham Coming To America' (The NBC Documentary)   Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:45 pm

Star
Star

PostSubject: Re: 'Victoria Beckham Coming To America' (The NBC Documentary)   Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:44 pm

thanks for links
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuka

Female Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: 'Victoria Beckham Coming To America' (The NBC Documentary)   Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:01 pm

THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!
LOVE HER!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://yukablog12.jugem.jp/
Elena
Very soon to be a star
Very soon to be a star

Female Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2006-12-08

PostSubject: Re: 'Victoria Beckham Coming To America' (The NBC Documentary)   Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:23 pm

i love you Victoria!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tasita
V.I.P
V.I.P

Female Number of posts : 2245
Registration date : 2007-02-14

PostSubject: Re: 'Victoria Beckham Coming To America' (The NBC Documentary)   Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:10 pm

Thanks Shiraz. Her show is fantastic. Love it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lennu
Star
Star

Female Number of posts : 669

PostSubject: Re: 'Victoria Beckham Coming To America' (The NBC Documentary)   Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:11 pm

NOw i have watched it, she was so funny..Thank god of youtube..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
*Beth23*
Star
Star

Number of posts : 819
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Re: 'Victoria Beckham Coming To America' (The NBC Documentary)   Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:25 pm

OMG I loved it! Victoria was so cute and funny! I want more lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Candie

Female Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2007-05-12

PostSubject: Re: 'Victoria Beckham Coming To America' (The NBC Documentary)   Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:37 am

I watched it tonight on tv-i loved it,it was sooo funny!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ebond
Star
Star

Number of posts : 1286
Registration date : 2007-04-17

PostSubject: Re: 'Victoria Beckham Coming To America' (The NBC Documentary)   Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:09 am

tnx a lot!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilvb
Very soon to be a star
Very soon to be a star

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2006-11-13

PostSubject: Re: 'Victoria Beckham Coming To America' (The NBC Documentary)   Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:20 am

so when will be the second part ??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tasita
V.I.P
V.I.P

PostSubject: Re: 'Victoria Beckham Coming To America' (The NBC Documentary)   Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:43 pm

lilvb wrote:
so when will be the second part ??

It's only this part. Nothing more. No
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aimsylee
Soon to be a star
Soon to be a star

Female Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2006-12-27

PostSubject: Re: 'Victoria Beckham Coming To America' (The NBC Documentary)   Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:45 pm

thanks! it got onto you tube quick!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dewinci

Female Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2007-01-16

PostSubject: Re: 'Victoria Beckham Coming To America' (The NBC Documentary)   Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:44 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
x-Claire-17-x

Female Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: 'Victoria Beckham Coming To America' (The NBC Documentary)   Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:49 pm

She is gorgeous. I am actually gutted that I missed it. I was sooooo ill in bed I just slept all day.. I set my sky + to record it but we had REALLY bad thunder and lightning and because of that it didnt record.

Does anyone know if it will be on again some time tonight or this week? Thanks x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Svetik
Star
Star

PostSubject: Re: 'Victoria Beckham Coming To America' (The NBC Documentary)   Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:07 pm

I`m like it very mach! She`s veru funny and cute))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nicholas

Number of posts : 177

PostSubject: Re: 'Victoria Beckham Coming To America' (The NBC Documentary)   Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:23 pm

Yeah i think so too.........she is very funny!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Candie

Female Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2007-05-12

PostSubject: Re: 'Victoria Beckham Coming To America' (The NBC Documentary)   Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:28 am

There is like a follow up part called David Beckham-coming to america on UK television next tuesday at 9pm.Ive seen a trailer,its showing the whole family again moving to america but i think this time its more about him and his football,although victoria is definitely in it x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
maddox

Number of posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: 'Victoria Beckham Coming To America' (The NBC Documentary)   Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:51 am

thanks for video
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tasita
V.I.P
V.I.P

PostSubject: Re: 'Victoria Beckham Coming To America' (The NBC Documentary)   Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:43 am

Candie wrote:
There is like a follow up part called David Beckham-coming to america on UK television next tuesday at 9pm.Ive seen a trailer,its showing the whole family again moving to america but i think this time its more about him and his football,although victoria is definitely in it x

Thanks for the info. Hope it will ends on youtube too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuka

Female Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: 'Victoria Beckham Coming To America' (The NBC Documentary)   Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:16 pm

Thank u soooooooo much!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE her!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://yukablog12.jugem.jp/
Shiraz
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: 'Victoria Beckham Coming To America' (The NBC Documentary)   Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:14 pm

Today's article from The Sun Newspaper "It looks like they liked the show :)"

Posh is queen of the quip

By DAVID LOWE
July 19, 2007

SHE might not have the best singing voice in the world - but Victoria Beckham certainly has a way with words.

Posh proved she's Queen of the Quip in the recent telly documentary about her move to the States, Coming to America.

From boobs to fat friends to her long-suffering husband David, Mrs Beckham let fly with some unforgettable funnies.

But don't worry, if you missed the show, here's some of the Spice Girl's best rib-ticklers to make you go zig-a-zig-ha.

Discussing her husband: "They're always saying 'My God he's so handsome, he's so gorgeous, he's so good looking and she's so funny.' Basically that means you're a pig with a sense of humour."

After a party with some LA wives: "They were fabulous, they were glamorous, they were gorgeous, they were well dressed. The lipstick was just major, major red lipstick. I'd never seen lipstick like it. As soon as I walked in that room I didn't know whether to laugh, cry, pass out or get on the next flight home."

Speaking to her new personal assistant: "We'll get on well together. Of course, everyone has a fat friend. No offence or anything."

After hearing Lionel Richie had laid the floor in her rented home: "Lionel Richie laid the parquet floor while he was dancing on the ceiling!"

Giving some serious advice: "Always keep shoes by the bed, preferably nice ones because the emergency services may be on their way and you want to be looking good."

Responding to professional gossip Perez Hilton when he asked her to eat a cookie: "I can't. I don't want to ruin my image. I don't want to be seen smiling, eating or having fun. Perish the thought!"

While sunbathing in LA: "To think that this is what Paris Hilton does every single day."

After learning Toby Maguire lives nearby: "I love that! I love that Spiderman lives down the road. We have to make sure that wherever we live we have a superhero within 50 feet."

During a coaching session on how to survive an earthquake: "I can run in very high heels. I'm just not myself in flats. It might be more sensible but it's all about the posture - even in an earthquake."

Discussing Paris Hilton and fellow LA socialites: "Paris wears some nice clothes but other than that I don't really know anything about her. I know there are a few girls around here who go out without knickers on. Why do they do that?"

V.I.P
V.I.P

PostSubject: Re: 'Victoria Beckham Coming To America' (The NBC Documentary)   Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:32 pm

Thanks Shiraz. Nice article.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
*Beth23*
Star
Star

Number of posts : 819
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Re: 'Victoria Beckham Coming To America' (The NBC Documentary)   Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:26 pm

Thanks, finally one paper who gets her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spicefan7311

Number of posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: 'Victoria Beckham Coming To America' (The NBC Documentary)   Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:56 am

Thanks for all the media
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Victoria Beckham Coming To America' (The NBC Documentary)   

Back to top Go down

'Victoria Beckham Coming To America' (The NBC Documentary)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next